Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Off the water

Wow, what a great summer!

We have been away from Victoria for 4 months, and have had a fabulous time exploring the waters of Northern BC. We met many super friendly people along the way which made the trip even better. Of all the summers to be living outdoor, this was the best summer ever!



Summary

- 84 days on the water
- 1 000 miles (1850 km)
- Three diffent areas (Queen Charlotte, Prince Rupert and Kitimat)

Thanks to all the people that assisted us along the way, it definitely made a difference!

We are now back on dry land, planning part II of our year off. Stay tuned, we will keep you posted.

1 comment:

  1. Salut Yves and Patti. Before I run out and jump in my kayak, I thought I'd post a comment to thank you for your trip pictures. They are so inspiring and beautiful. Although I've been on the water several times this summer not too far from home, the shots of Northern BC and especially the Charlottes remind me that BC is a huge beautiful place and obviously worth the effort of planning more extensive touring. Keep adventuring!
    Sand in Vancouver

    ReplyDelete